Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Eye Want

 

Picture me as the eye in the sky
Pentatonic form of Pii
Breathing your musk, denting the sky
Feeling like an ass going zoooooooooom

Punch in the ribs, smoking a stick
Hips perfect, legs thick
Listening to the velvet moans of Grace Slick
Watching the birds hit the moooooooooon

Look at your teeth so perfect and square
Skin white, complexion fair
Comb tangled up in your big red clown hair
Tossing the stuff in your rooooooooom

You want my senseless rabble to stop
What a fucking writing cop
Words dangling, a smelly wet mop
I stab you with the point of my pluuuuuuuuuume

Get this
Oh miss
My bliss
I write what eye want

5 comments:

  1. I don't know about "cute" myself...
    I like the way you've pulled out the last word of each stanza - there is a sense of joy and freedom which goes with that syllable. Then you cut back on line length entirely in the final stanza, which seems to make the last line all the more emphatic. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the emphasis here, the flow and the feeling. What else can we write except what we see? Then say it.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully written post! Love how you structured the piece, =)

    -Weasel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever, I love it.

    Welcome to Poets United.

    ReplyDelete